1. All material within this site is copyrighted by Heather Wielding Designs. You may not use our images or any other content without our direct permission.
2. We will not give away any of the personal information you offer us. We will not sell your email-address or give it to spam sites, nor will we send you spam.
1. We offer both virtual products and physical items.
– Our garments are one-of-a-kind, hand-made from most often upcycled materials. You’ll find a detailed description along with measurements of each item within our store. Since our garments are unique, we do not have an exchange policy. You may return a purchased item within 14 days of receiving it. The item in question must be unharmed and unaltered.
– Our virtual products include sewing patterns, knitting patterns, and crochet tutorials. These items do not have a return policy. We wish to ensure that you are satisfied with your product, and therefore offer sneak-peaks within our blog. Also, if you have any questions or need help with instructions, don’t hesitate to contact us. We are more than happy to help with any dilemma!
2. Virtual items will be delivered to you via email. Delivery by email is naturally free of charge. You may pick up your product by logging onto your account, or by clicking the link on the email we send you after payment is completed. Physical items will be delivered to you via regular mail. Items will be sent within 2-3 business days after payment is completed. You will receive an email once your products have been shipped.
3. We prefer payment via Paypal. In Finland, you may make a direct bank transfer when purchasing physical items (please contact us through our contact form) but with virtual items it is easier for you to use Paypal.