Princess-seams, puff sleeves, draped hem, keyhole neck. This light cotton dress is fit for both parties and everyday life. Adjustable hem makes the dress versatile.
This lovely keyhole dress is best made with non-elastic fabrics, such as simple cotton. Feel free to use satin or taffeta, or even a shirt fabric with a bit of elastane knit into it. Jerseys and knits won’t work, though.
The pattern only bears petite sizes 32- 36. It comes complete with a fully illustrated sewing tutorial which is written in Finnish and English. Download size 5,3Mt.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 32: bust 31.4, waist 25.9, length approx 52.7, sleeve length 11, shoulder width 12.2 inches
- 34: bust 33, waist 27.5, length approx 53.1, sleeve length 11.4, shoulder width 12.5 inches
- 36: bust 34.6, waist 29.1, length approx 53.5, sleeve length 11.8, shoulder width 12.9 inches
- at least two and a half yards of non-elastic fabric
- at least six yards of satin ribbon
- zipper (at least 16″)
You Will Also Need:
- sewing machine
- notions you like to use when sewing
- printer, paper, and tape for putting the pattern together