The Spaghetti Strap Top is best made with viscose jersey. You can also use cotton jersey, or even lace. Be sure to choose a light weight material for this top.
The Spaghetti Strap Top is a versatile thing. It can be worn as a cami, on its own, or over light long-sleeved T-shirts. Sew the top with single toned fabrics for a chic look, pick wild prints for a fun, everyday style, and take advantage of ruffled fabrics to create a funky street style. Don’t forget to use your imagination when embellishing the top!
The Pretty Basic Spaghetti Strap Top comes in five sizes, 32-40. All sizes are included in the download (dl size 1,5Mt). The download includes a pdf-pattern sheet, and written instructions for cutting and sewing. Since this is a Pretty Basic style, the instructions do not include a photo tutorial.
You’ll need to have basic knowledge of garment construction and of working with pdf-patterns to easily create this style. Techniques used are beginner-friendly.
- 32: Bust 28.3, Waist 24.4, Back length 13
- 34: Bust 29.9, Waist 25.9, Back length 13.7
- 36: Bust 31.4, Waist 27.5, Back length 14.5
- 38: Bust 33, Waist 29.1, Back length 15.3
- 40: Bust 34.6, Waist 30.7, Back length 16.1
Materials and equipment needed
- 60″ wide jersey, one length + 10 inches
- a bit of elastic lace
- bra straps (optional)
- serger and sewing machine
- printer, paper, and tape for putting the pattern together
- notions you like to use when sewing