What is a party without lace? This classic two-layer lace skirt is quick and easy to make, and comfortable to wear. With a long, detachable belt, it’s easy to mix and match, and has a taste of versatility to it.
The download (size 2,6Mt) includes a pattern sheet and a fully illustrated sewing tutorial. The pattern comes in sizes 34-42. The tutorial is written in Finnish and English, and includes a few tips on how to make the most of this cute pattern.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- pattern includes sizes 34-42
- at least 36″ of 60″ wide lace fabric
- at least 18″ of 60″ wide lining silk
- waist’s length of elastic band
You Will Also Need:
- sewing machine
- serger (optional)
- pins and other notions You like to use
- tape or glue for putting the pattern together