Summer calls for light, party-appropriate dresses. Amanda’s Dress features an A-lined shape, a keyhole neck, and two layers of light material. Made with super-easy techniques, this style is quick to sew up.
Amanda’s Dress is designed for non-elastic materials. Choose a light lining, and cover it up with lace or organza. This loose design suits most body types. Adding a belt will give it a defined waist.
This design is loose fitting, and doesn’t have a zipper. A keyhole neck makes it easy to slip into. Light materials add comfort, and lace makes it extra-special for fun parties.
Amanda’s Dress is available in five sizes (32-40) which are all included in your download (dl-size 2,07Mt). The download includes a pdf-pattern sheet and sewing instructions (in English only).
- 32: Bust 36, hem circumference 83, length of arm scythe 8.3, full length 33.8
- 34: Bust 37.7, hem circumference 85, length of arm scythe 9, full length 34.6
- 36: Bust 39, hem circumference 87, length of arm scythe 9.8, full length 35.4
- 38: Bust 41, hem circumference 88, length of arm scythe 10.6, full length 36.2
- 40: Bust 42.5, hem circumference 89, length of arm scythe 11.4, full length 37
- 32: Bust 92, hem circumference 212, length of arm scythe 21, full length 86
- 34: Bust 96, hem circumference 216, length of arm scythe 23, full length 88
- 36: Bust 100, hem circumference 220, length of arm scythe 25, full length 90
- 38: Bust 104, hem circumference 224, length of arm scythe 27, full length 92
- 40: Bust 108, hem circumference 228, length of arm scythe 29, full length 94
Materials and equipment needed
- one length -> of 60″ / 150 cm wide lace fabric and matching lining
- two buttons + button loops
- serger and sewing machine
- printer, paper, and tape for putting the pattern together
- notions you like to use when sewing