Blouses are a classic choice. This yoked blouse is made with light cotton and elastic chiffon, and decorated with lace and satin ribbon. It has a low stand-up collar, a front yoke, and widening sleeves. A lightly fitted bodice ensures a flattering fit, and the combination of stretch/non-stretch makes this blouse comfortable to wear.
The download (4.1Mt) includes a pattern sheet in four sizes (32-38), and a fully illustrated sewing tutorial. The tutorial is written in Finnish and English.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 32: shoulder width 12.5, bust 32.2, waist 27.5, hip 34.6, back length from shoulder 22, length of sleeve 25.9, circumference of sleeve around upper arm 11
- 34: shoulder width 13.3, bust 33.8, waist 29.1, hip 36.2, back length from shoulder 22.4, length of sleeve 26.7, circumference of sleeve around upper arm 11.8
- 36: shoulder width 14.1, bust 35.4, waist 30.7, hip 37.7, back length from shoulder 22.8, length of sleeve 27.5, circumference of sleeve around upper arm 12.5″
- 38: shoulder width 14.9, bust 37, waist 32.2, hip 39.3, back length from shoulder 23.2, length of sleeve 28.3, circumference of sleeve around upper arm 14.1
- any fabric that can be made into a blouse, about a yard (60″ wide) in all sizes
- a bit of elastic chiffon (enough to cut upper sleeve and yoke from)
- half a yard of narrow lace tape
- one yard of narrow satin tape
You Will Also Need:
- sewing machine
- notions you like to use when sewing
- printer, paper, and tape for putting the pattern together