Figure-hugging elastic velvet with subtle details is what makes this little black dress special. Show off Your curves in a sophisticated way.
This bombshell dress is made with elastic velvet, and has a ruched neckline, over-hand cuffs, and a hi-lo hem gathered to shape with velvet strips and buttons. Measurements of the dress are taken from a finished, unstretched garment. Considering negative ease, Your measurements should be 2-3″ bigger.
The download (4.1Mt) includes a pdf-pattern for the bombshell-dress in sizes 32-28, and a fully illustrated sewing tutorial. The tutorial is written in Finnish and English.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 32: Bust 29.9, waist 24.8, hip 33, shoulder width 12.5, circumference of sleeve 9.8, back length 41.3, side length 33, length of sleeve 27.5
- 34: Bust 31.4, waist 26.3, hip 35.4, shoulder width 13.3, circumference of sleeve 10.6, back length 41.7, side length 33.4, length of sleeve 27.9
- 36: Bust 33, waist 27.9, hip 37, shoulder width 14.1, circumference of sleeve 11.4, back length 42.1, side length 33.8, length of sleeve 28.3
- 38: Bust 33.8, waist 29.5, hip 37.7, shoulder width 14.9, circumference of sleeve 12.2, back length 42.5, side length 34.2, length of sleeve 28.7
- 1.5 yards of 60″ wide elastic velvet (similar fabric will be fine, just make sure it has a lot of stretch)
- a bit of elastic thread
- a bit of regular elastic
- six pretty buttons
You Will Also Need:
- serger/sewing machine
- notions You like to use when sewing
- printer, paper, and tape for putting the pattern together