Wrap dresses are comfortable and classy, and very easy to wear.They can be made with many kinds of materials, and easily transform from day to night. Our Sleeveless Wrap Dress Sewing Pattern comes in many sizes, and is best made with elastic fabrics.
Our Wrap Dress Sewing Pattern features a low-cut neckline trimmed with lace, and an arched hem. The dress is closed with long belts, and the style is loose-fitted. With a properly closing hem, this design is relatively safe to wear even on windy days. Try pairing the dress with petticoats and long sleeved tops for colder days!
The download (2,4Mt) includes a pdf-pattern sheet in five sizes (34-42), and an illustrated sewing tutorial. The tutorial is written in Finnish and English.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 34: Shoulder width 14.9, length from shoulder 39.3, waist 34.6, hip 39.3
- 36: Shoulder width 15.3, length from shoulder 40.1, waist 36.2, hip 40.1
- 38: Shoulder width 15.7, length from shoulder 40.9, waist 37.7, hip 41.7
- 40: Shoulder width 16.1, length from shoulder 41.7, waist 39.3, hip 43.3
- 42: Shoulder width 16.5, length from shoulder 42.5, waist 40.9, hip 44.8
- 60″ wide cotton jersey (1,5 yds ->)
- about one yard of elastic lace
You Will Also Need:
- sewing machine
- notions You like to use when sewing