Everyday clothes don’t need to be boring and drab. Getting dressed every morning should be fun!
This dress fits that bill. It’s made with light wool (recommended fabrics: non-elastic, medium-weight fabrics) and has a funky hem. The top of the puffball dress is cut on the bias, so it’s comfortable, easy to mix and match, and totally fun. You can also use stretchy fabrics, such as cotton- or viscose jersey.
The pdf-pattern (dl size 4,2Mt) includes sizes 34-42, and comes with a fully illustrated sewing tutorial. It even has a built-in mini-tute for that scary zipper!
Tutorial and pattern are written in Finnish and English.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 34: Bust 33, waist 30, hip 38, length from center back 26 inches
- 36: Bust 34.6, waist 31.5, hip 39, length 27 inches
- 38: Bust 36, waist 33, hip 40.9, length 28 inches
- 40: Bust 37.8, waist 34.6, hip 42.5, length 29 inches
- 42: Bust 39, waist 36, hip 44, length 30 inches
- A bit of elastic band
- Zipper (it goes in the back, so it should be the length of your back)
- Fabric, 1.5 yards (a bit more for larger sizes and/or longer hem
You Will Also Need:
- Sewing machine/serger (optional)
- printer, paper, and tape for putting the pattern together
- Notions You like to use when sewing