Made with light, slightly elastic fabric, this princess-seamed sleeveless blouse works for both office and play. It has a very large collar, and a peblumesque hem. The blouse is shaped, but not skin-tight, and the wide hem will add to the comfy-factor. The sleeve line reveals the shoulders, and the cut will flatter an hour-glass figure best. Note, that by lengthening the hem of each pattern piece, You can use this pattern to sew a dress as well.
The download (2,9M) includes a pdf-pattern sheet with five sizes (34-42), and a fully illustrated sewing tutorial. The tutorial is written in Finnish and English, all in the same download. The tutorial also includes measurement in metric scale.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 34: Length 22, bust 33.8, waist 27.5, hip 39.3, collar 13.7
- 36: Length 22.4, bust 35.4, waist 29.1, hip 40.9, collar 14.1
- 38: Length 22.8, bust 37, waist 30.7, hip 42.5, collar 14.5
- 40: Length 23.2, bust 38.5, waist 32.2, hip 44, collar 14.9
- 42: Length 23.6, bust 40.1, waist 33, hip 45.6, collar 15.3
- At least 35 inches of 60 inches wide, slightly elastic fabric
- At least 8 buttons
You Will Also Need:
- sewing machine/serger
- printer, paper, and tape for putting the pattern together
- notions you like to use when sewing