An oddly shaped piece of knit fabric turned it into a cute, lace-finished hooded shrug. This little shrug with a large hood is easy to make, and comfortable to wear. You can use any stretchy fabric, including jersey, lace, or even velvet.
Within the download (sized 2,9M), you’ll find a 12-page pattern sheet, and a fully illustrated sewing tutorial. With the help of the pattern and the tutorial. You’ll be able to sew Your own shrug in quick, easy steps.
The sizing the shrug is a bit on the narrow side, so check Your measurements before cutting!
The pattern is written in Finnish and English, all in the same download.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Size S: Length from center back 13,8″, width of shoulders 15,75″, circumference of sleeve from around the upper arm 11,8″.
- Size M: Length from center back 14,4″, width of shoulders 16,9″, circumference of sleeve from around the upper arm 13″.
- Size L: Length from center back 15″, width of shoulders 17,7″, circumference of sleeve from around the upper arm 14″.
- a little more than a yard of 60″ wide stretchy fabric, preferably a thick knit
- 2,60 yards of narrow lace
- a bit of twill tape
- one button
- serger/ sewing machine
- notions You like to use when sewing