Puff-sleeves and puffy skirts are the very basis of Lolita-fashion. Our Embroidered Loli Outfit is an interpretation of classic style. With a tight fit, this style flatters petite beauties best of all.
The Loli Outfit consists of a two-layer skirt with a high waist and ruffled hems. The blouse is snug and tight-fitting, and features puff-sleeves and a high collar. Both are made with modest cotton, which is turned into something extraordinary with simple embroidery. Feel free to use any kind of light fabrics, or even mix and match materials. This outfit also works well sewn with slightly elastic fabrics.
The pattern includes sizes 34, 36 and 38. The downloadable zip-file (3,8Mt) includes an 18-page pattern sheet, and a fully illustrated sewing tutorial for creating this lovely style. The tutorial is written in Finnish and English, all in the same pdf-file.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Blouse 34: bust 33,8″, waist 28,3″, shoulder width 14″, front length 17″
- Blouse 36: bust 34,6″, waist 29″, shoulder width 14,9″, front length 17,7″
- Blouse 38: bust 35,4″, waist 29,9″, shoulder width 15,7″, front length 18″
- Skirt 34: waist 23,6″, hip 44″
- Skirt 36: waist 36,2″, hip 45,6″
- Skirt 38: waist 37,8″, hip 47,2″
- 2 meters (2,5 yds) of cotton (preferably with a bit of elastane)
- half a meter (half a yard) of lining silk
- zipper, 20cm/7,5″
- two buttons for skirt and eight (can be more if you like) for blouse
- sewing machine
You Will Also Need:
- notions you like to use when sewing
- printer, paper, and tape for putting the pattern together